What this Policy Covers
This policy covers how YOS treats personal information that YOS collects and receives, including information related to your past use of YOS’s products and services.
1. YOS receives your personal information, such as name, address, etc., when you enroll as a student at YOS and when you purchase other products from us.
2. Like all websites, YOS automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address and your cookie information.
3. YOS does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
* As required law.
4. YOS may set and access YOS cookies on your computer. These cookies are used solely to identify your current session when you sign in with your user name and password, allowing you access to YOS’s secured content.
5. When you enroll in or other products from YOS, you can chose to receive informational and educational e-mails and newsletters. At any time, you have the option to opt out of these communications.
6. While you are enrolled in YOS in a class or membership, we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to YOS’s service, such as critical service announcements and administrative messages that are considered part of your YOS account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
7. We limit access to personal information about you to our employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
8. YOS may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your YOS account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us by email.