Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. The intention of these Terms and Conditions is to clearly state your rights and responsibilities as a student of Yoga of Sex (you) and the rights and responsibilities of Yoga of Sex (YOS).
2. You must read and agree to these Terms & Conditions carefully before you can enroll in a class or membership at YOS. By enrolling in a class or membership, you become a student of YOS (Student) and agree to be bound by this Agreement (Agreement). This Agreement is subject to change by YOS, at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Student.
3. Some or all of the following fees and charges may be incurred by the Student:
$175.00 charge for 6 month membership for individual courses.
$550.00 charge for 12 month full membership (all five courses).
Coaching and other courses are priced separately from the YOS website. The Student is responsible for paying the tuition according to the then-current billing terms. Full membership in YOS includes access to all five courses.
4. Unless and until this agreement is cancelled in accordance with the terms hereof, the Student hereby authorizes YOS’s billing service, CCBill, to charge Student’s credit card (or other approved way of payment) to pay for the cost of membership.
How to Cancel Membership:
You can cancel your membership by contacting our billing service, CCBill, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
On the web:
6. Until our billing agent is notified (by calling 1-888-596-9279 or emailing email@example.com) of a breach in security, the Student will remain liable for any unauthorized use of the YOS materials.
7. Students are responsible for providing all personal computer and communications equipment necessary to gain access to YOS classes and memberships.
8. Access to YOS classes and memberships is through a combination of an username and a password. Each Student must keep their password strictly confidential. Remember your password. For security reasons, YOS will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Unauthorized access to YOS classes or memberships is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law.
9. The material on the YOS website is for the education of Students only. Any other use is prohibited. Students may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any images or video clips (or parts thereof) obtained from the YOS website.
10. Except for public domain material, all material displayed on the YOS website is copyrighted and licensed and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of YOS.
11. The Student hereby swears and affirms under oath, warrants and represents that the Student is at least 18 years of age (21 in some jurisdictions) and has the legal capacity to enter into agreements of this nature. YOS makes no representation or warranty that the content published herein complies with the local laws of your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding your local laws concerning standards of content legality for the purposes of obscenity laws. You further represent that you understand that the nature of the content published herein contains sexually explicit materials, and that you choose to view the content on the YOS website and that this choice is a voluntary and knowing one. Do not subscribe to YOS if you find sexually explicit material offensive or vexing or if you cannot fully agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
12. Any liability of YOS including without limitation any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause or action, shall be strictly limited to the amount paid by or on behalf of the Student to YOS for the preceding 12 months. Some states do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
13. Limitations of liability: Under no circumstances shall YOS be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (even if YOS has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from any aspect of your use of the YOS website, whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the YOS website, from inability to use the YOS website, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or temporary termination of the YOS website. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other services or products received through or advertised in connection with YOS. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, limitations of liability are not permitted. In such jurisdictions, some of the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
14. Indemnity: You agree to indemnify and hold YOS, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of YOS in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.” Should any claim arise, the Student agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of California. Student further agrees to mediation as the means of settling any and all disputes that arise.
15. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Student and YOS regarding the use of the YOS website, and supersedes all prior written and oral understandings and writings, and may only be amended upon notice by YOS to Students. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the provisions of this Agreement shall survive its terminations.